The Managing Director provides business leadership and works closely with the Artistic Director to devise a financial and strategic plan, which ensures that the company is able to fulfil its artistic and economic objectives.
- Manage the company on a day-to-day basis
- Successfully implementing company policy
- Developing strategic plans
- Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the board
- Controlling finance
- Building and maintaining an effective management team
- Assuming full accountability for the board for all company operations